Virtual China Virtual China

Catchy!

Nice Job! - Keep it up, you're definitely progressing really well!

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Thanks man! it means a lot to hear that :)

Halloween Dub (DEMO) Halloween Dub (DEMO)

Neat!

It's a good demo with great potential, I'd say keep working on it, definitely! -- You've done a splendid job so far and the piano fits perfectly; keep it up!

Dumdy Dnb Dumdy Dnb

Sensational.

I noticed that I had this saved away on my computer from a few years ago, listened to it, and felt the need to give some kudos for such a great mix.

I found myself zoning out to it a few times whilst listening to it, and listening to it once more gives me some kind of sensation, it's definitely worth a 5 star rating, good job, keep it up!

Kind Regards.

Rig - Lonely Room Rig - Lonely Room

Brilliant!

Yet again, another brilliant piece of work comes from you, good job! -- Definitely worth a 5/5, 10/10 and a download, kudos!

Destroy Mankind demo Destroy Mankind demo

Nice!

For a Demo, it's pretty nice! Good Job!

Hand Grenade Hand Grenade

I love it.

Well done, good voice acting, really awesome, you should do voice acting for flashes if you're not already!

Schleif responds:

thanks alot! never tried voice acting before, perhaps i should haha.

isolated isolated

So... Beautiful.

I truly loved this piece, I just had to download it so that I could listen to it anywhere.

A dream 1st part A dream 1st part

Stunning.

This is indeed the best I've heard out of the three of your pieces... I really do wish to hear more of your work!

I stick to my word when I say this; You'll definitely have your name in the Credits of many Movies and/or Video Games, if you ever do make a career out of this that way.

10 / 10
5 / 5
Added to Favourites!

P.S: Wow, you're like the only person on Newgrounds which I am actually looking forward to hearing more submissions from, plus you're the only person who's songs have all been added to my favourites, I hope that there'll be more to hear from you!

Well done, Martin.

xx Jamie.

robomanus responds:

I can't agree with you, because I think that this is the worst of three. In my opinion the best is toccata, then justice day, then this. But of course if you like it then I'm happy, because this was one of my first works for the small orchestra. Thx for comment! :D

Justice day Justice day

Oh my!

Yet again, another beautiful piece.

I agree with Syringes down bellow, you should start getting deals with Movie and Video Game producers who would achieve a LOT with you as their composer.

This one song reminds me of Final Fantasy XII and Pirates of the Caribbean in a way, not sure why, it just had one of those feelings to it.

Nevertheless, as always, I can't wait to hear even more of your pieces.

10 / 10
5 / 5
Added to Favourites!

xx Jamie.

robomanus responds:

I always wanted to make music for games and movies, but I need to promote myself somehow. Of course if anyone want some music then just tell me, I'll do it :) Thx for comment

Toccata Toccata

Beautiful...

If you are just, only Eighteen, then I can see a VERY bright future for you, if you keep up with your composing, as this piece is really, really good.

I find it really beautiful, good job! -- I can't wait to hear more of your compositions.

5/5
10/10
Favourite; Song & Author.

P.S: I am sure that I used to know someone by the name of Nolan go to a Music School in Lodz - Poland... Hm... Nevertheless, I can't wait to hear more!